At the beginning of the project I wanted to achieve a lot. I set a high task, but in the end I am happy with the progress I made. After working out how to toon shade really helped me want to work harder, as I am a big fan of cell shaded games and animation.
I definitely made the wrong decision in going about how to set up my animation.m I think I was too worked up in the fact that everyone else was enclosing themselves in a room, and I didn't want to do the same. To improve, I should have used some objects the same colour as the background to guide me as I was going about. If I set these objects in a more linear fashion, I would have found the project a lot easier.
Overall I am pleased with my finished product, mainly because the camera work and toon shading worked well to establish a personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment